• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete New water combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chickenemerald

Verified Member
Alright so in the show, iroh showed a move called redirection, basically just a shift move that absorbs lightning and automatically charges lightning and shoot.

Usage:hold shift when lightning is shot by someone near by and realese to shoot back. Hope you like, more suggestions later :) btw that title I meant new fire move

jedk1

1) lightning is fire.
2) lightning already does this (i think).
3) why would this need to be a combo?

Chickenemerald

Verified Member
I meant it to be fire move, and lightning isn't possible to block unless if you have a blockade or dodge, redirection would be like a defensive/offensive move.

owlcool

Verified Member
And I'm a master at water, fire and air
I mean, I am not the best bender, simply because I don't bend anymore. If I kept bending and wasn't as rusty as I am now, then I would pretty much dominate. But the simple truth is I only get into one bending fight a week if I am lucky, I can't even remember the last time I fought against somebody, but I know my stuff. At the very least I would be a great bending teacher.

V

Vidcom

You can redirect lightning! If you're crouching when hit, your lightning is instantly charged, and you take no damage

Status
Not open for further replies.