• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied New water combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorin

Verified Member
Ok this is the combo idea

Yes i know its my signature as well, but anyways to do this combo, Bottled version: watermanipulation>left click, Torrent>jump punch, I still haven't come up with water movement/particle ideas maybe the gif could help you guys out but for the non-bottled version you would have to be within 5 blocks of water, Then watermanipulation>left click, Torrent>jump punch. This move would do 3 hearts of damage, And do 3-4 blocks of knockback and have a short-mid range and have a cooldown of 6 seconds. and ass you use this you get pushed back by 2 blocks for the feel of momentum.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
This is eerily similar to what WaterManip / Torrent already is, the gif just looks different. It's an addition of a new move that accomplishes the same thing as another. Denied. Thanks for the suggestion nonetheless!

Status
Not open for further replies.