• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied New Water Ability

Should This Be A Water Bending Ability?

• Yass

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Noes

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedBoy899

Verified Member
Steam Burst
Element: Water
/b h steamburst description:
The water bender looks at a water source block and crouches. Once crouched, the water bender can lift a ball of steam out of the water. The water bender can then stop crouching. The ball of steam follows their cursor, allowing them to freely move it. When the bender is ready to use steam burst, they simply have to click in the direction they want it to go. It will then explode upon impact with any mob or block, doing no damage to the terrain. In addition, the bender can use this as a means of transportation. They just need to look directly under them and release. This acts much like air scooter.

Description:
The water dripping particles should be used for this. It will do about 3 hearts of initial damage.

Other Stuff:
I remember seeing this very early in the show. It wasn't quite like this though. Korra manipulated steam to distract people to save one of the two brothers. That's all! Hope you like it!

*Note: You can make the description for /b h shorter if you'd like.

owlcool

Verified Member
There has been nothing done with steam, and waterbending needs a new move. Airbending has suffocation. Earthbending has lavasurge and extraction. Fire has combustion. It is water's turn. Next time apparently.

Tony

Verified Member
There has been nothing done with steam, and waterbending needs a new move. Airbending has suffocation. Earthbending has lavasurge and extraction. Fire has combustion. It is water's turn. Next time apparently.
I say we get Frost Breathe . We really need a new move

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Guys guys guys Mist already told you. Water is getting some nice new things in 1.4.0. Just wait, it'll be cool I promise!

Gahshunk

Verified Member
As far as the show, steam has only be used to veil the user from opponents. Katara and Korra have used it multiple times, but never to cause damage.

Chen

Verified Member
I don't think you can use steam to make a steam-scooter. Mobility in that form is Airbending.

RedBoy899

Verified Member
Steam Burst
The water bender looks at a water source block and crouches. Once crouched, the water bender can lift a ball of steam out of the water. The water bender can then stop crouching. The ball of steam follows their cursor, allowing them to freely move it. When the bender is ready to use steam burst, they simply have to click in the direction they want it to go. It will then explode upon impact with any mob or block, doing no damage to the terrain. In addition, the bender can use this as a means of transportation. They just need to look directly under them and release. This acts much like air scooter.

Description:
The water dripping particles should be used for this. It will do about 3 hearts of initial damage.

Other Stuff:
I remember seeing this very early in the show. It wasn't quite like this though. Korra manipulated steam to distract people to save one of the two brothers. That's all! Hope you like it!

Sorry that I wanted to think out of the box. Is that now allowed? And I HAVE tried to find pictures.

xX_FireGaming_Xx

Verified Member
umm that
Steam Burst

Description:

Other Stuff:

was never featured in any show was it?

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
I'm going to have to deny this suggestion for now because it isn't canon nor very practical. If you can make it a bit more practical you are more than welcome to open up the suggestion again.

We don't require everything to be from the show, just practical.

Status
Not open for further replies.