• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied New Staff Position -Helper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

Verified Member
I noticed alot of people need help with issues like downloading resources to server problems. I suggest we make a new staff position, Helper. We could add a new menu and maybe a new shoutbox so people can have a place to ask for help without interupting other peoples conversation.
@Easte @Loony

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
I noticed alot of people need help with issues like downloading resources to server problems. I suggest we make a new staff position, Helper. We could add a new menu and maybe a new shoutbox so people can have a place to ask for help without interupting other peoples conversation.
@Easte @Loony
I'd like to think that we help each other out without having to have an official staff position for it. Generally, if someone needs a link, it shouldn't be too much to ask for someone to grab it for them. If they need help, there are several places on the forum for it. Denied because this is actually a staff position we do not need.

Status
Not open for further replies.