• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied New spirit sub-class.

Should this be added?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
As in TLOK season 2 and 3, there's spirit bending.

Water ideas:
* LightRings (You can change the name if you want)
Usable by: those with permission node: water.spirit.ability.LightRings
default: OP
Effect: Acts like healing waters except will unblock chi, and heal faster. When spirits come out: Ability to convert dark spirits into light.
Looks like: Torrent (closer in and moves
diagonally up and down with fire particles around it)
(5 second to complete)
Extra: *Idea by Zmeduna* Has hostile mobs be passive/fight for you almost like a pet.
* DarkRings (You can change name)
Usable by: those with permission node: water.spirit.ability.DarkRings
default: OP
Effect: Overworld: Damage 3-4 hearts. Chi-block 1.5x as a normal chi-block. Spiritworld: 3-4 hearts of damage, forces players to leave spirit world.
Looks like: Torrent (closer in and moves diagonally up and down except with smoke particles around it)
* Spiritual Transport (Again, change the name)
Usable by: those with permission node: water.spirit.ability.SpiritualTransport
Default: OP
Effect: Will bring you into the spirit world.
Looks like: Makes a bubble of water that has a glow to it and freezes it you will then get nausea for 5 seconds and enter the spirit world. (your body will still be there)
Extra: Only usable during Night/full moon. Once day comes you will be exited out of the spirit world and your ice bubble will melt.
Extra: Cannot bend if entering the spirit world without a portal to the spirit world.
Extra: If exited by force you will lose bending for 1.5x the normal configured chi-block time.
Extra: If hit will exit you.
Extra: can leave if you hold shift while in spirit world for 5 seconds with ability selected.
Extra: If you leave on your own you gain a 15 second bending boost.

Chi-blocking moves:
*Spiritualdisconnect (Change it ;D)
Usable by people with permission node: chi.spirit.ability.spiritdisc
Default: OP
Effect: 4 hearts of damage 1.5x chi-block
Effect: (If waterbender) Unable to do ANYTHING spiritual for 5 minutes (configurable)
Extra: LONG cooldown.
Extra: if you use on a waterbending using spiritual transport will immediatly bring them out

Last edited:

Elzoz

Verified Member
i liek the spirt world stuff , its atlest a start, but i think that more then only waterbenders should be ableto enter it, or only allow avatars to enter it :p anyways its a start and from my veiw a good one :)) DEVELOPERS READ THIS SHIT! XD

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Okay, just so you know, all permissions for a move are bending.ability.NAME.
Also, with spirit transport, that would be more of an air bender move, being their are the ones with the spiritual sub element.

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
Yes but Unalaq and Korra could spirit bend. You could move Spiritual Transport to air but this is just the ideas I had atm. There'd be spiritual bending for every element.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Yes but Unalaq and Korra could spirit bend. You could move Spiritual Transport to air but this is just the ideas I had atm. There'd be spiritual bending for every element.
The one water move for spirits I was thinking about, was the 'LightRings', which could make mobs passive towards you, or fight for you as if they were a pet.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Spirit transport is typically only seen by airbenders with a strong spiritual connection and the avatar

Elzoz

Verified Member
well alexits atleast somthing we can work with, that and the sprit projectation thing that makes you leave you body, we have to start somwhere...beside every bender can meditate, airbenders water benders and firebender have been in the spirit world so far i mean to let an earthbender in therer wouldent destroy the plugin right? i think this is going to be great, it just needs som thoughs and thinking throug :33 KEEP TYPING :D

Elzoz

Verified Member
like a legit netherportal-kinda-portal to the spirit world? could work, but that would make it abit....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait, avatar should be able to enter the spritworld anywhere BUT normal benders mus be standing on a specail kinda block for each bending (or somthing like that or make a tori gate kinda thing)
that could work :3

Moonelight

Verified Member
like a legit netherportal-kinda-portal to the spirit world? could work, but that would make it abit....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait, avatar should be able to enter the spritworld anywhere BUT normal benders mus be standing on a specail kinda block for each bending (or somthing like that or make a tori gate kinda thing)
that could work :3
If you were to be able to enter the spirit world anywhere, you could cheat out of a lot of stuff. So I was thinking. Sleeping in a bed? Your body is still there, kind of in a meditations form xD.

Also, for the spirit world, what if you recoded the nether generation and put different blocks?

Idk just an idea, but another one i have is, if you were to go to the spirit world... Remember how aang could be in the real world while in spirit form? What if you had to leave your body behind and become a transparent form of yourself, but invisible to others. Sounds complicated but I think with a little more ideas it'll come out smoothly enough.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
If you were to be able to enter the spirit world anywhere, you could cheat out of a lot of stuff. So I was thinking. Sleeping in a bed? Your body is still there, kind of in a meditations form xD.

Also, for the spirit world, what if you recoded the nether generation and put different blocks?

Idk just an idea, but another one i have is, if you were to go to the spirit world... Remember how aang could be in the real world while in spirit form? What if you had to leave your body behind and become a transparent form of yourself, but invisible to others. Sounds complicated but I think with a little more ideas it'll come out smoothly enough.
Well, there is the difference between going into the spirit world through a portal, and just going in through meditation. Meditation your body stays and in the spirit world you don't have bending, but if you go through the portal, you come with your bending and items.

Moonelight

Verified Member
Well, there is the difference between going into the spirit world through a portal, and just going in through meditation. Meditation your body stays and in the spirit world you don't have bending, but if you go through the portal, you come with your bending and items.
Hm, maybe ... idk really. Beacons could be placed as Portals? I'm thinking of meditation form of entering the spirit world as a quick way, and if you get hurt you immediately go back to the Overworld?

Moonelight

Verified Member
And by the way, "Spiritbending" is called Energy Bending, so names like Dark Spirit bending Light Spirit bending could be used? Maybe to long, but I just had to say something about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.