• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

New rating button

paliate

Verified Member
This is unneeded and would only cause problems for the community.
People would use it and treat it as a joke, and there's no disagree button to replace it with.

If you feel strongly about a topic then you should be able to type out a well thought out explanation explaining your opinion.
Having this as an option would remove the need for proper communication and would overall just look unprofessional (I mean, trigger? really?).

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
If you are simply "triggered" just use the lovely emoticons we have.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
1. If that was true, people would have already treated it as a joke since from the beginning we got this ranking system.
2. There is a disagree button, except in every of the Suggestion forum sub-section. Just go to any annoucement thread, and you'll se that it exists.
3. I do feel strongly about it. I just don't see the reason why should I need to briefly explain it. It is just a simple rating button implantation.
4. Back to the #1.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Triggered is not a rating, You can't describe something as "triggered."

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
It's a slang. Check it up with urban dictionary. You'll see what it means.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt