• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

New Project Korra Videos incoming soon! *Suggestions Please!*

CallumPriestley

Verified Member
Hello guys!

My old video received more support than expected but i am far from happy on the amount of quality i was able to produce so i am going to make a new updated version! My aim is to educate more potential players towards the ProjectKorra plugin :D

Please post what you would like to be included!

(Do note sound quality and bitrate will be improved from the old video! [Link to that:
)

owlcool

Verified Member
Hello guys!

My old video received more support than expected but i am far from happy on the amount of quality i was able to produce so i am going to make a new updated version! My aim is to educate more potential players towards the ProjectKorra plugin :D

Please post what you would like to be included!

(Do note sound quality and bitrate will be improved from the old video! [Link to that:
)
God your voice is scary, but not scary, but still;..Like someone trying to be friendly that has a naturally evil voice...Ever thought of being the voice of the joker?
jk, but still.

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
Review moves, post updates, post tutorials. Review updates. Interview staff/big members here.

With all the pk community, could be a big hit. (well, at least 150 subs)