• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied New plantbending move

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Name: SwampWalk
Element: Water/Plant
How used: Toggle move- L-Click
Description: So when a player comes close to water they can toggle this move to form lilypads on the water for them to walk on. The lilypads could form a shape, or it could just be a single lilypad that goes where they go. So yeah, thats all I can think of for the description of this move.
Thanks for reading.

guy057

Verified Member
I get what you are saying but maybe more detail can get people to know what you are talking about for sure.

mastermind71

Verified Member
It is very simple. A little bit TOO simple to create a whole ability for. Maybe this can be a passive for a bigger plant bending ability?

guy057

Verified Member
I seriously have no clue how to add more detail. It is such a simple move.
You could have said that it does a moving animation with it. For example when you use it lily pads start flowing towards you in a shape or line. And you could have talked about how far the lily pads go, or how many steps you can take with it before the lily pad breaks.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Where do the lily pads come from >.> Also, isn't this just waterspout? or FastSwim

paliate

Verified Member
What you like and what is best to be used are two different things, sure someone may like the fact your walking on pads better, but it's not necessary.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
What you like and what is best to be used are two different things, sure someone may like the fact your walking on pads better, but it's not necessary.
A lot of moves are unnecessary. Doesn't mean a thing.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I Disagree, This just seems like a silly move in all but i know you'll just disagree with me, So i'm done.

Goodluck, god knows you'll need it ;)
I don't disagree with you. The move may be silly but it is helpful.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I don't disagree with you. The move may be silly but it is helpful.
In my opinion, this move would be a little bit useless and makes little sense, I'll explain why;)

As I said before, where do the lily pads come from? Water benders can't create plants out of nowhere.

Also, if you want to walk on water, or you want to cross an ocean or a river quickly, you can either use phase change, water bubble, waterspout or fast swim.

This is my opinion, yours could be completely different tho.

owlcool

Verified Member
In my opinion, this move would be a little bit useless and makes little sense, I'll explain why;)

As I said before, where do the lily pads come from? Water benders can't create plants out of nowhere.

Also, if you want to walk on water, or you want to cross an ocean or a river quickly, you can either use phase change, water bubble, waterspout or fast swim.

This is my opinion, yours could be completely different tho.
Maybe actually start suggesting things. Like maybe this should come from a leaf block or a lily leave block.

Kiam

Verified Member
This move would make a lot more sense as an addon. I dont think it's super necessary to put it onto the plugin with so many other ways to walk on water. It's purely cosmetic, which is more suited for an addon.