• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied New Moves

xXDauntedShinobiXx

Verified Member
Uhhh so first I'd like to thank you for this awesome plugin ya guys made, pretty epic. But one thing, I was wondering, water didn't have any new moves. Just one thing, this is a suggestion. SO I was wondering if I could give off a few ideas, which maybe you already thought of, or its beyond your abilities, or maybe not even possible. So here are a few:
- Blizzard : It snows around you in a region of maybe 4 blocks radius and any player who comes in direct contact with the snow WILL get damaged, maybe a heart or half and it also sets the ground around the player with snow, So he can waterbend easily. Obviosly such a move has to have a pretty high cool down, maybe 30 seconds or so.
- Cyclone: Makes a whirlpool of flowing water that pulls in players, it won't to damage but maybe give them nausea when it finishes. It's up to you whether you want this cyclone to be able to move, like by the players control or it stays in one place.
- Water Suction: I was thinking of a move a bit like suffocation however, under water. It like when the player shifts, if the opponent is in a 3 block deep water source, he is pulled down, and this continues till theplayer stops shifting or maybe you can set a timer or something to how long the player can use it and I guess this will need a cool down.
- Potion Control: I was wondering if you could add a move where the player is holding a potion, then when he shifts, a block of water comes out and whatever player it touches. He gets that effect, a bit like torrent.
- Last move, Water blast: In this move, you have to be surrounded by water. So what you do is you select from 1-5 water sources then shift, then from each water source, a block of water erupts and it works a bit like torrent and water manipulation, however, you have 5 shots, and can't be controlled in midair.

So I guess those are all the moves i thought up, I have more, but I'm not sure they are possible, hope ya guys use these suggestions And thanks.

Gahshunk

Verified Member
I do like the idea of manipulating solutions like potions, though. Katara was able to bend perfume, stew, ink, all these water mixtures.

It's impossible to make it snow in one area unless you want broken snowball particles to act as the snow flakes. Blizzards aren't really a waterbender thing, however. This falls mostly on airbenders to create a frosty wind in cold regions. It helps to get ideas from the show.

Esteban

Verified Member
I do like the idea of manipulating solutions like potions, though. Katara was able to bend perfume, stew, ink, all these water mixtures.

It's impossible to make it snow in one area unless you want broken snowball particles to act as the snow flakes. Blizzards aren't really a waterbender thing, however. This falls mostly on airbenders to create a frosty wind in cold regions. It helps to get ideas from the show.
actually ming hua created a blizzard

V

Vidcom

wait that was zaheer!
Yes, hence why he was making the huge swirling motions and why Ming Hua wasn't even shown... He was just using airbending to make huge wind currents to throw the snow up, creating a snowstorm

xXDauntedShinobiXx

Verified Member

I was thinking, techniacally, If water benders can freeze water, and at the same tim manipulate water, arent they able to speed condense the water then freeze it, in that post i didn't refer to the show much except in cyclone and potion bending. As i was saying, I thought if the bender can do the thing i said, then by reason, wont he be able to make a blizzard. BTW i was referring to snow pparticles, not snow, Im not sure u can even make a certain area only snow.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
It is possible to make the particles when shoveling snow, which looks like that though