• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied New move, FireKick

Status
Not open for further replies.

JhanJhan

Verified Member
A move very similar to blaze that has both a shift and a click. It can block some common attacks such as, water manipulation, earthblast, airswipe. It has no cooldown time, but does not do any aditional damage besides setting the opponent of fire. When clicked FireKick shoots a half circle of fire in a horizontal axis, and when shifted on firekick releases a circle of fire surounding the player and protecting from all projectiles.

JhanJhan

Verified Member
This is not already in the plug-in FireKick is just a name, there is not a move that does what I would like to add.
Fin hit it right on the head pretty much.

Kwesi

Verified Member
This is not already in the plug-in FireKick is just a name, there is not a move that does what I would like to add.
Fin hit it right on the head pretty much.
Honestly, it seems like a hybrid of Blaze and FireShield.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
You have the aspect of Blaze, and fireshield does block many attacks, you just have to know how to use it.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
The move he is mentioning is quite different from the firekick we know. If he were to change the name then that would be one problem out of the way. The inevitable will probably happen of this move being denied, or being used as a alternate use of blaze like where in the config you can choose the original Blaze, or this version.

JhanJhan

Verified Member
What i am proposing is not blaze nor fireshield, because neither block moves such as watermanipulation, earthblast, and airblast/swipe. My only problem with firebending is the fact that it is required of a firebender to be very defensive at night yet there are no moves that one can use without a cooldown time that can block projectiles such as the moves mentioned earlier.

Similar to this picture.(Zuko blocking azula's blue fire)

Last edited:

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I can't see anything on that picture >.>

Fire isn't supposed to be defensive. Use blast combos to avoid attacks, and charge your attacks while on your firejet.

JhanJhan

Verified Member
I know very well how to fight as a firebender, it would just be far more accurate to the anime for there to be a way to block attacks quickly as fire.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
What i am proposing is not blaze nor fireshield, because neither block moves such as watermanipulation, earthblast, and airblast/swipe. My only problem with firebending is the fact that it is required of a firebender to be very defensive at night yet there are no moves that one can use without a cooldown time that can block projectiles such as the moves mentioned earlier.

Similar to this picture.(Zuko blocking azula's blue fire)
False! FireShield actually blocks all projectiles, WaterManipulation, FireBlast, EarthBlast, and Combustion!

Thread denied because this isn't a practical / necessary addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.