• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied new lightning bending move

Status
Not open for further replies.
That really depends though... For controls, its a small change ~ unoriginality comes handy. It would add feeling that lighting generation is different.

Pride

That really depends though... For controls, its a small change ~ unoriginality comes handy. It would add feeling that lighting is different.
Uhhh, so you want the controls for Lightning to be more common, used, known. I won't judge. If you feel that's the way it's supposed to be, then believe on, pal.

Loony

In reality, electricity isn't just something to kill people like with electric chairs. On lower voltages, it's designed to stimulate nerves. Because of that thinking, lightning bending should not just get offensive purposes, but also other purposes as well. This brings me on a new idea to suggest, for lightning bending. Lets call it electrostimulation, or just stimulation. It's a simple thing, but you can make it work, like you stimulate muscles. Devs need to brainstorm about this, there are many sorts of electrostimulation. So, speaking about the properties, my suggested properties that it won't give any damage to the target, but it stimulates the target. Furthermore, it's up to the devs to decide the effects of the stimulation.
Honestly this kinda doesn't sound PG-13 sir.
Anyway, I understand your point but lightning in the show was mainly used for offence. I don't think they'd have enough control over Lightning to do something like this. On top of that, a move that does neither offence or defence and just 'stimulates' which represented in Minecraft would be buffs, isn't that amazing gameplay and would rarely be used.

I'm going to deny this suggestion, but it was an interesting idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.