• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied New Items and Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCheung12

Verified Member
Since you guys are implementing a grappling hook, why not implement gliders for airbenders, dual swords for the Fire Nation, machetes for Water Tribe, etc. It would be awesome to alternate between bending and weapon combat. Also, armor could be added too, such as probending armor, Fire Nation and Water Tribe armor and so on. Tell me what you think.

runefist

Verified Member
Some might be possible, but how would we implement dual sword? We cannot modify minecraft itself :p Anyways could be nice to have some items for nations specific.

runefist

Verified Member
The nation specific items I think would be best for the RPG plugin.
True, but like the grappling hook, I think there should be at least 1 specific item for every nation, like:
Earth: Grappling hook
Air: Glider
Fire: - (Idk :p)
Water: WaterBottle

TehPandaKing

Verified Member
I'd say fire would get some kind of glove . Enhances their range and fire resistance maybe?
Mako always wears gloves :p

masterkael

Verified Member
maybe air could get a staff. it would deal damage and knock back. and maybe with a right click it would be a glider.

Gahshunk

Verified Member
I just put the name and lore on the item, but I've been thinking extensively about recipes, however, there's no way to make my custom items have their effects :c

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
I just put the name and lore on the item, but I've been thinking extensively about recipes, however, there's no way to make my custom items have their effects :c
I also use the names and lore, i hate how there are no plugins that allow custom recipes, and if they do you can only use items that aren't enchanted and stuff.

MCheung12

Verified Member
You should give the swords and items other textures. For instance the water tribe swords should like something like the one Sokka carries

Gahshunk

Verified Member
You should give the swords and items other textures. For instance the water tribe swords should like something like the one Sokka carries
Unless you're talking about using Spout, it's not possible. This is a plugin, not a mod.

MCheung12

Verified Member
I also use the names and lore, i hate how there are no plugins that allow custom recipes, and if they do you can only use items that aren't enchanted and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.