• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied New Fire move: Firestorm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
At the suggestion of @Zephyrus_Arrow, I am making the second part of the fire move I made into it's own separate move.

Name: FireStorm
Element: Fire/Combustion
How used: [Hold shift] > [L-click]
Description: This move was originally part of another move but is now being suggested as it's own move. This move creates falling fire particles in a 4 block radius of the player for 4 seconds. It causes no initial damage but burns any enemies that go into the flames.
Newly Added: I thought of this when moving the suggestion, but the radius and time of the move should be configurable.

Thank you and please post any suggestions.

Last edited:

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This doesn't make sense... Firebenders don't create fire at random locations, but they shoot it from their body.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Combustion = The ability to spontaneously create fire. And this move isn't really that random. It is directed around the user, in a focused area.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Combustion = The ability to spontaneously create fire. And this move isn't really that random. It is directed around the user, in a focused area.
In your suggestion, the fire spawns randomly around the player, but I think it should be like a spiral going thing. Like tornado, but lower and maybe wider?

Status
Not open for further replies.