• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

New Earthbending Abilities/Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashe36

While I do agree with the Raise Earth/Collapse, I think we can see Earth Surge in the form of Earthsmash.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Wouldn't it actually be useful to make Collapse into a combo? I mean how many times have people accidentally collapsed their underground base? And if we make it a short combo it's still easy to use, not that it used too much in combat in the first place.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Wouldn't it actually be useful to make Collapse into a combo? I mean how many times have people accidentally collapsed their underground base? And if we make it a short combo it's still easy to use, not that it used too much in combat in the first place.
But what about when people spam raiseearth to get away from you and ruin an area?

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
But what about when people spam raiseearth to get away from you and ruin an area?
Well perform the combo (which could be like 2 slots, sneak and left click or something maybe, something really easy) and you would collapse a whole large area. Besides, I believe collapse has a short cooldown by default. The time to perform the combo could be almost equall to the cooldown duration.

Status
Not open for further replies.