• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion New Earth Dai Li Move

Arky14

Hi, I have an idea for a new earth bending move which would be based of the Dai Li agents from Ba Sing Se. To start the move would be a bit like earth armour where you woulds shift and a block would come and give you armour but instead of a full et it would just be a chest plate or something, then it would have a different GUI like water arms of metal cables.
some of the moves I thought of could be:
Earth bullets: you basically have 10 shots 1 for each finger where it would shoot some brown or dark grey particles at you opponent to look like little rocks and deal damage
Earth Hand: Shoots out a block that does some damage but is mainly used to slow you opponent. like when the Dai Li shoot there hand to grab people
Wall climb: where when you have this move activated you can climb any earth bendable blocks, like the do in the cartoon where the hang from the walls. e.g. like if someone does raise earth you can climb over it.

If you have any comments or suggestion for this move idea please let me know below

Thanks, Sam
A.K.A DropTheMicSteve