• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied New Chi move: Aikido Stance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
So I have been thinking about chi for a while now and here is what I have come up with:
Name: Aikido Stance
Element: Chi
How Used: [L-click] to toggle > effects listed below
Description: So I was looking at chi moves and noticed something. None of them have any really decent knockback. Rapidpunch is usually spammed, so no knockback is achieved there, Paralyze does the exact opposite of what knockback is, smokescreen blinds a player, highjump isn't offensive, warrior stance adds strength, acrobat stance adds speed. So here is what this move would do. It would grant the user more knockback when hitting players. Also if you hold shift towards someone when they get close enough (1 block away) and effect like bloodbending would happen where the player can throw the grabbed player away from them. This would block all bending types that are physical, and doesn't work on other chiblockers in the Aikido Stance.

Thank you for reading! Leave suggestions please!

moo3oo3oo3

Verified Member
So I have been thinking about chi for a while now and here is what I have come up with:
Name: Aikido Stance
Element: Chi
How Used: [L-click] to toggle > effects listed below
Description: So I was looking at chi moves and noticed something. None of them have any really decent knockback. Rapidpunch is usually spammed, so no knockback is achieved there, Paralyze does the exact opposite of what knockback is, smokescreen blinds a player, highjump isn't offensive, warrior stance adds strength, acrobat stance adds speed. So here is what this move would do. It would grant the user more knockback when hitting players. Also if you hold shift towards someone when they get close enough (1 block away) and effect like bloodbending would happen where the player can throw the grabbed player away from them. This would block all bending types that are physical, and doesn't work on other chiblockers in the Aikido Stance.

Thank you for reading! Leave suggestions please!
Can you provide a gif of it from the show?

HydroMan

Verified Member
No, I mean almost EXACTLY the same, calling it a stance move, like a couple months ago. How old is this suggestion?
Edit: Ahhh, So it is a couple months old. I just thought it was made recently.
I just search for any kind of "stance" you are talking about. Didn't find anything similar to this

V

Vidcom

I do Aikido! Like the actual martial art, and it is NOTHING like your idea or chiblocking, hence denied

Status
Not open for further replies.