• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

New Air Move [Format Borrowed from a Foreign Forum]

Do you think this move should be included in the air bender's arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Needs Editing

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashe36

Verified Member
Is this ability passive or must it be bound?: It must be bound
Which element is this ability for?: Air
Ability Name (Passive abilities do not need names): Air Sphere (rough name draft)
Damage (If applicable -- passive abilities tend to not do damage): It would do 1 or 1 and a half hearts of damage, and then proceed to send the target flying in a direction.
Area of Effect / Distance (If applicable): The distance this move could travel would be 15 blocks in the direction the Air Bender directs it in when originally used. This move cannot be redirected once sent out of the bender's body. This move should also be charged up at a reasonable time, seeing as it is creating something.
Effect: The target (if hit) would receive nausea for 5 seconds.
Reason this should be added: My main reason for suggesting this move is for Air Bender's to have another move that could do damage. There have been countless times that Air Benders have been judged for spamming Air Swipe, but considering Air Bender's passive causes their absence of fall damage, as does most fighting terrain for Earth Benders. With the new season of LoK allowing some more aggressive air bending as well, I believe this move would fit in.
air ball.jpg

orfeas

Verified Member
Umm....you did not describe how the move would look/work.I have no image of this move...add more about how you use it and how it travels e.t.c

jedk1

1.1 is this one "If you have to ask whether it is appropriate to post, chances are, it isn't."? I see no rule listed there that forbids me directly to not necropost. If there isn't, then it still means I have right to do so.
You necroed the post by simply putting "necroing" which is where the rule takes place. So :p

Sorin

Verified Member
Isn't the rule intedned to prevent graphic content, not necroing? I'd rather have necroing, than random pictures of penises. Regardless, I don't think the rule is intended for the prevention of necroing, but I may be wrong.

jedk1

Isn't the rule intedned to prevent graphic content, not necroing? I'd rather have necroing, than random pictures of penises. Regardless, I don't think the rule is intended for the prevention of necroing, but I may be wrong.
Well, it could apply to everything. Common sense is a key feature here, we expect users to be some what mature and smart about stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.