• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Need help with permissions.

Feff890

Verified Member
Ok so I just need a list, if possible, of all the permissions for abilities. Like for example: bending.ability.torrent . I just need separate permissions for separate abilities.

jedk1

Ok so I just need a list, if possible, of all the permissions for abilities. Like for example: bending.ability.torrent . I just need separate permissions for separate abilities.
Or ya know... just look at the list of moves per element and be like Oh "bending.ability.<Ability Name>"

Mayan

how do you add permissions? I bet that people are gonna face palm and stuff but im new so i dont know how to add permissions... do we go to the permissions.yml file or is it a command in game?

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
how do you add permissions? I bet that people are gonna face palm and stuff but im new so i dont know how to add permissions... do we go to the permissions.yml file or is it a command in game?
Use group manager for example. Nobody uses the permissions.yml