• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Napalm

Napalm Build 2, PK 1.8.9

Pride

Pride submitted a new resource:

Napalm - if he run up on me like a swisher ima bust em, pop, pop, pop, pop

Napalm:

By combining the element of fire with flammable objects such as gunpowder and gelling substances like slime or magma cream, firebenders are able to utilize these substances to generate powerful attacks.

Usage:

Hold sneak and left click. Gunpowder launches explosive napalm, slime balls and magma cream launches incendiary napalm that burns the...
Read more about this resource...

Aztl

Great add-on, but I've found a bug- It overwrites FireShield's death message somehow with its own.
I think this happens with a lot of abilities, getting the death messages wrong. I'm not sure that it's a problem caused by this addon.

LaBarata

I think this happens with a lot of abilities, getting the death messages wrong. I'm not sure that it's a problem caused by this addon.
It's the only one I personally have an issue with- It's actually overwriting multiple other death messages, even if they don't have permissions for the move