• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Multiple Waterblasts

NickC1211

I propose that a player be able to select up to three sources for watermanipulation and shoot them all simultaneously. To make this balanced the cooldown would be increased if more than one manipulation is shot.

Inspiration:
F2BD0F84-30B9-4B48-8150-124A36BA3036.gif

That's new. Nothing wrong one with it, but one caught my attention:

Ooh like JedCores EarthShard but for water :eek:
That's why it needs to differ from that one. I propose that unlike earthshard, as Katara demonstrated this ability should only have one projectile per opponent. So even If there is one enemy in user POV but the waterbender selects three, the enemy should only take one hit from the waterbender's projectile, while the other two fly away into the distance somewhere clear away from the player.

NickC1211

That's new. Nothing wrong one with it, but one caught my attention:

That's why it needs to differ from that one. I propose that unlike earthshard, as Katara demonstrated this ability should only have one projectile per opponent. So even If there is one enemy in user POV but the waterbender selects three, the enemy should only take one hit from the waterbender's projectile, while the other two fly away into the distance somewhere clear away from the player.
Should they combine to make a big powerful one if it’s one target

NickC1211

But also I agree one projectile per opponent but I just wanna know if that is possible targeting wise through code