• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Multiple Clicks and Abilities

iCarly

Evidence?
Perhaps avatars have a better understanding towards how the four elements compliment each other in a way that they can integrate the bending styles in different elements like how Iroh discovered lightning redirection through the study of water bending?

Perhaps avatars have a better understanding towards how the four elements compliment each other in a way that they can integrate the bending styles in different elements like how Iroh discovered lightning redirection through the study of water bending?
I think that's not the case. Like Iroh, they would have discovered new sub-elements or something astonishing to that extent. That's more to do with the fact that they were trained by very talented and proficient benders (Aang's case especially) than the understanding how all four elements compliment each other.

iCarly

I think that's not the case. Like Iroh, they would have discovered new sub-elements or something astonishing to that extent. That's more to do with the fact that they were trained by very talented and proficient benders (Aang's case especially) than the understanding how all four elements compliment each other.
All the possible types of bending they know, all of the experiences following the learning process and the integration of the said styles and experiences does make the avatar a damn proficient bender. Or maybe it's all connected somehow to Raava and all her spiritual goodness, giving the avatar empowered bending. The avatar state on the other hand is nothing but a defense mechanism designed to 'empower you with the skills and knowledge of all the past Avatars', and it's all it ever will be.

Their level, outside of the avatarstate, doesn't differ much from a non-avatar bender that is talent in it's own element. Their bending isn't enpowered or something. They just learn from their trainers that are proficient at their art.

Anyway, gonna leave this forum for 2 weeks. Not certain If I ever respond here.

iCarly

Their level, outside of the avatarstate, doesn't differ much from a non-avatar bender that is talent in it's own element. Their bending isn't enpowered or something. They just learn from their trainers that are proficient at their art.

Anyway, gonna leave this forum for 2 weeks. Not certain If I ever respond here.
And with four mastered elements, it is definitely correlated with power and proficiency of each.