• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Multi-ability Avatar State

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varni1

Verified Member
I think this shouldn't be added. I personally think we don't need added complexity to the AvatarState. Like @Simplicitee said, it limits what you can do. For avatars, this limit wouldn't be comfortable to the long run. AvatarState is fine as it is. Players can bind moves such as ElementSphere and SpiritBeam, and it would be good to go. Also, there are several addons that allow players to do these things in the AvatarState described here. I'm just saying... no hate please. <3

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
Anyone mind explaining it to me.
The glow is only a like 2 second avatarstate that allows you to gather strength to perform only 1 move. My suggestion will be doing that because right when you click on avatarstate, it immediately turns off unlike The Glow which doesn't disappear until you do 1 bending move.

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
I think this shouldn't be added. I personally think we don't need added complexity to the AvatarState. Like @Simplicitee said, it limits what you can do. For avatars, this limit wouldn't be comfortable to the long run. AvatarState is fine as it is. Players can bind moves such as ElementSphere and SpiritBeam, and it would be good to go. Also, there are several addons that allow players to do these things in the AvatarState described here. I'm just saying... no hate please. <3
I respect your decision. Thanks for the feed back and being gentle about it! :)

Varni1

Verified Member
I respect your decision. Thanks for the feed back and being gentle about it! :)
No problem. I like the idea, but I'm trying to be practical here. Like, I personally wouldn't enjoy too much complexity to one move. Although, you could develop your own version of the AvatarState following this concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.