• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Moveable Walls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mage_x

Verified Member
You can just run through it if it is water. Mainly I use surge shield to block lightning. And most air moves go through transparent blocks, and you can earthbend through transparent blocks.

Being able to move walls of earth wouldn't be op, lets remember to stay on topic; you guys took his main idea, and turned it from defense to attack. This is one thread - if you would like the sending earth forward combo to be a combo, make a suggestion of it. Don't turn one post into something entirely different. I like the idea of moving walls of earth like it is surge shield. It would increase the effectiveness of RaiseEarth, instead of people just spamming RaiseEarth to block people out. I like the combo mentioned, but it should be on another thread.
yea but the people i play with make it ice

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
yea but the people i play with make it ice
Well you said you were earth. Just use earthblast through the ice, or use earthgrab through the ice to disorient them and then lavaflow or shockwave. Waterbenders that are trapped in earthgrab have very few ways of getting out of it.

Mage_x

Verified Member
Well you said you were earth. Just use earthblast through the ice, or use earthgrab through the ice to disorient them and then lavaflow or shockwave. Waterbenders that are trapped in earthgrab have very few ways of getting out of it.
thanks I recently learned that earthsmash breaks the ice so yea but I cant get close enough to use the tactics u gave me because the just blast me away

Mage_x

Verified Member
ye
Being able to move a raiseearth wall would be OP, it is already pretty big

Surge wall can be moved due the fact its way smaller
a but surge is literally impenetrable and you would only move it side o side also surge isnt way smaller its only a little smaller

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
thanks I recently learned that earthsmash breaks the ice so yea but I cant get close enough to use the tactics u gave me because the just blast me away
How do they blast you away when they are using the shield form? Never happened to me, nor could I blast them away with a shield. Also if you cant get to them, make them come to you. Make the waterbender go out of their comfort zone of turning offense into defense by using that same tactic against them. RaiseEarth, then shockwave > collapse > earthblast

Joeri

Verified Member
Agfter they break the ice wall, they just change it into water then back into ice
Just stop already, if we are gonna complain what more OP is it would be raise earth

- Spammable
- Bigger
- Higher
- Earth is everywhere

If anything surge shield is UP. Sure it can block movement. From 1 side only. Just fire jet or catapult around it

Dr_CrossFire

Verified Member
Being able to launch a wall, yes, I can see that happening. Moving one around like it's a Surge, no. Earthbenders were shown to raise new walls, not move the old one. Besides, it'd tread into territory of water moves. Earthbenders don't bend giant bubbles of earth around to block attacks, they raise a wall. If you dislike people spamming it, use collapse.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Being able to launch a wall, yes, I can see that happening. Moving one around like it's a Surge, no. Earthbenders were shown to raise new walls, not move the old one. Besides, it'd tread into territory of water moves. Earthbenders don't bend giant bubbles of earth around to block attacks, they raise a wall. If you dislike people spamming it, use collapse.
Moving a wall is just earthsmash, and shooting a wall, I can see that happen too, but not a whole raise earth wall. More a 2 or 3 high one.

Adam

Verified Member
Just stop already, if we are gonna complain what more OP is it would be raise earth

- Spammable
- Bigger
- Higher
- Earth is everywhere

If anything surge shield is UP. Sure it can block movement. From 1 side only. Just fire jet or catapult around it
Ok, sorry, i didn't mean to annoy you, i agree what you said about Surge.
I just felt like the surge thing had to be said.

6tijn

Verified Member
One thing: When you use raiseearth, there is a gap in teh ground where the wall came from... If you move that wall to an other place, how would collapse work?

Mage_x

Verified Member

- Spammable
- Bigger
- Higher
- Earth is everywhere

yea but u cant move it and u can be easily damage while setting up a wall making impossible to spam it and still win a battle
and the other factors u listed are pointless because all bending types have ways to get over it in less than a second while as with surge you cam just move it where ever someone go's if u would like to further argue your point then i would like u to put ur argument into the actual game

Mage_x

Verified Member
Ok, sorry, i didn't mean to annoy you, i agree what you said about Surge.
I just felt like the surge thing had to be said.
once u get around it they can just move it making it unbeatable shield.......

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
if i didnt have earthsmash installed on my server i would get rekt andearthsmash is to small to us as a worthwhile shield
It's thicker than surge, just 1 block less wide. If you know what you are doing, it is a great shield. And you said if I didn't have earthsmash install. Then install it :p Or use raise earth and collapse?

Mage_x

Verified Member
It's thicker than surge, just 1 block less wide. If you know what you are doing, it is a great shield. And you said if I didn't have earthsmash install. Then install it :p Or use raise earth and collapse?
surge is see thru making it easier to block and it requires no charge and i dont raising earth works well if u want a quick 2 seconds but surge just blocks infiniteky

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
surge is see thru making it easier to block and it requires no charge and i dont raising earth works well if u want a quick 2 seconds but surge just blocks infiniteky
It doesn't. I hardly use surge, because there is not enough space to create it :/

Kiam

Verified Member
I am going to deny this because the idea has changed SO much from the original idea. To get this reconsidered, please make a new thread with the final idea.

owlcool

Verified Member
also who agrees that water having an inpenetratavle shield is op
literally no move can stop it
fireblast charged can break fireblast ice. Combustion can go through water shield. Water can't use any other moves then the shield while it is using the shield, and it is already a pretty small shield. Only 3 by 3 wide and tall. You could also use earthbending from behind the shield, and shockwave can easily go though it. Not exactly a impenetrable shield.

Status
Not open for further replies.