• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Moveable Walls

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerGuy27

Verified Member
I think it would be great if you could move the walls you raise using RaiseEarth, like how water can move a wall of water using surge.

Usage:
Use RaiseEarth to summon a wall. Then you can hold shift while moving around your curser to move the wall. Punch it while shifting to throw it. (This is a lot like the addon EarthSmash.)

Last edited:

WaterFan99

Verified Member
it would be glitchy in my opinion. earth is not like water. never in the show they moved a gaint wall, they always raised and collapsed.

chazpants

Verified Member
Is isn't that fluid I would rather for a combo being able to send a raise earth forward and doing damage to what it hits.

Mage_x

Verified Member
andmoving the wall worked perfectly fine with earthsmash and with some optimisation this could be a great ability in many anime episodes have earthbenders risen a wall as a shield then throw the wall

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
andmoving the wall worked perfectly fine with earthsmash and with some optimisation this could be a great ability in many anime episodes have earthbenders risen a wall as a shield then throw the wall
Then download earthsmash.

Dr_CrossFire

Verified Member
Actually, it was shown a lot of times where earthbenders would raise a wall for defence, after which they launched it towards their enemy. Perhaps you can launch "raiseearthed" blocks by clicking on them?

Joeri

Verified Member
Being able to move a raiseearth wall would be OP, it is already pretty big

Surge wall can be moved due the fact its way smaller

chazpants

Verified Member
Actually, it was shown a lot of times where earthbenders would raise a wall for defence, after which they launched it towards their enemy. Perhaps you can launch "raiseearthed" blocks by clicking on them?
Yeah that's what I suggested for a combo

Mage_x

Verified Member
ok so lets make it an earth combo and make the wall smaller
and remeber the surge wall is humoungus at full moon

Mage_x

Verified Member
also who agrees that water having an inpenetratavle shield is op
literally no move can stop it

Hit_Manx

Verified Member
I feel like throwing a wall made of earth at enemies might be a little op. I do like the idea of it being a combo though. But it should have a really short range and maybe some other limitations.

DangerGuy27

Verified Member
I feel like throwing a wall made of earth at enemies might be a little op. I do like the idea of it being a combo though. But it should have a really short range and maybe some other limitations.
I think it should be a combo (Earth needs combos). But not too many limitations.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
also who agrees that water having an inpenetratavle shield is op
literally no move can stop it
You can just run through it if it is water. Mainly I use surge shield to block lightning. And most air moves go through transparent blocks, and you can earthbend through transparent blocks.

Being able to move walls of earth wouldn't be op, lets remember to stay on topic; you guys took his main idea, and turned it from defense to attack. This is one thread - if you would like the sending earth forward combo to be a combo, make a suggestion of it. Don't turn one post into something entirely different. I like the idea of moving walls of earth like it is surge shield. It would increase the effectiveness of RaiseEarth, instead of people just spamming RaiseEarth to block people out. I like the combo mentioned, but it should be on another thread.

DangerGuy27

Verified Member
You can just run through it if it is water. Mainly I use surge shield to block lightning. And most air moves go through transparent blocks, and you can earthbend through transparent blocks.

Being able to move walls of earth wouldn't be op, lets remember to stay on topic; you guys took his main idea, and turned it from defense to attack. This is one thread - if you would like the sending earth forward combo to be a combo, make a suggestion of it. Don't turn one post into something entirely different. I like the idea of moving walls of earth like it is surge shield. It would increase the effectiveness of RaiseEarth, instead of people just spamming RaiseEarth to block people out. I like the combo mentioned, but it should be on another thread.
Yes, but I also agree with being able to punch it(added that to post). I think it would make sense as a combo, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.