• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into More games

Which is better?

• Total voters

owlcool

Verified Member
Element: Metalbending and Airbending
Air: Airball http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Airball
Metal: Power Disc http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Power_disc
How power disc could be possible: Have the metal disk be a iron slab and have it bounce off of all blocks except offensive moves. (In which case it should break the other move and go through the attack) And then have it so that you can grab the disc in midair and in like 2 seconds it goes in the direction of the cursor(but the disc should only be able to go horizontally(not diagonally or straight up)
How Airball Could Be Possible: Have wood breaking particles in a sphere shape for air all. You could then make it so that the air ball does no damage, and make parkour pullers for moving in a air ball court, and have it bounce off walls and the like.
Power Disc Court: Powe Disc court could be made completely of iron, with two sides, being you have to stand on your side of the court or you get a penalty.
Airball Court: Parkour-like pillers you have to stand on, with two sides just like power disc.
Knockback: These should do knock back, but airball should bounce off players and metal disc do knockback but drag the opponent alongside the disc until the metalbender stops it.
Goals: Maybe these could trigger buttons, or code something for this.

Last edited:

owlcool

Verified Member
While yes, I do know that you aren't supposed to have two suggestions in one thread, these are both games, and they do seem to be the same basic idea. One is a person bending a metal disc that bounces off walls, and another is a wooden ball(wood breaking particles in a sphere shape) that bounces off walls, and this is basically the first suggestion for these very similar ideas.

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
I really like the power disc idea! I loved the game in the show and I would be so happy to see it in the PK plugin! Great Idea :D

owlcool

Verified Member
I really like the power disc idea! I loved the game in the show and I would be so happy to see it in the PK plugin! Great Idea :D
I tried to gain a basic grasp of the rules and how these games could turn out, only problem is that we saw less then a minute of each one, and Airball was shown on a court over a hundred years old. So....Yeah. Was this thread a hit or a miss?

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
I tried to gain a basic grasp of the rules and how these games could turn out, only problem is that we saw less then a minute of each one, and Airball was shown on a court over a hundred years old. So....Yeah. Was this thread a hit or a miss?
I would know just about as much as you, but if you want to double check what you wrote here's a link to the wiki page about Power Disc: http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Power_disc

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
I just said that because the ProBending plugin (from what I know) is supposed to be probending, and not heavy on having 1000 features.. Not other games.
You don't have to be rude :confused:

owlcool

Verified Member
I just said that because the ProBending plugin (from what I know) is supposed to be probending, and not heavy on having 1000 features.. Not other games.
You don't have to be rude :confused:
What is a better place for this post. It does not belong in core, not rpg, not spirits, Where is the best place for this post?

owlcool

Verified Member
Really since you are asking which of the two games is better, it'd be in general discussion..
If you actually read the post then you would know that which game is better is not the main concern.
Edit: Besides, this is SUGGESTING two games. I am pretty sure that it belongs in suggestions.

Last edited:

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
If you actually read the post then you would know that which game is better is not the main concern.
Edit: Besides, this is SUGGESTING two games. I am pretty sure that it belongs in suggestions.
Hes saying this would not go in this forum, as Probending is just Probending.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
the airball wasn't supposed to have wood in it.... I mean Ikki used it without anything else. I think it would make sence...

owlcool

Verified Member
the airball wasn't supposed to have wood in it.... I mean Ikki used it without anything else. I think it would make sence...
Not with other airbenders being able to throw it back, the other airbender would have to slow it down, stop it, and then throw it back.

owlcool

Verified Member
As far as I know, Airball had no official court to play on, so I guess it's up to anyone.

No, there is definitely no real court. Lets just create a wooden block item that floats, and airbenders can hit back and forth with airswipe and airblast, but only those moves. We can track the item with a dropper, and make the court parkourish, and Boom, we have Airball in minecraft.
We can do something similar with metaldisk, just have a flat court, made of iron and marble blocks, use iron plates, and use earthblast to grab the metal disk and launch it back. You also get knockback from both the airball and metaldisk. They do no damage.

Last edited: