• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion More Customizations

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
So I was thinking there needs to be something for the avatar that you can add to items. Here are my ideas:
AvatarStateDuration: Adds x amount of time to current duration
AvatarStateCooldown: Adds x amount of time to current cooldown
The two above require each other to balance it out. Neither will work alone. Also the cooldown as to be at least equal to the duration time so that people don't make it 0 and destroy everything. Obviously not needed if you have a long duration already.
BendingIncrease: True/false - Overrides current bending multiplier for avatar and makes it +1 more than what it already is (2 I think so 3) If avatarstate is used, bending wouldn't be increased anymore. The buffs would still be given though.

Hero

So I was thinking there needs to be something for the avatar that you can add to items. Here are my ideas:
AvatarStateDuration: Adds x amount of time to current duration
AvatarStateCooldown: Adds x amount of time to current cooldown
The two above require each other to balance it out. Neither will work alone. Also the cooldown as to be at least equal to the duration time so that people don't make it 0 and destroy everything. Obviously not needed if you have a long duration already.
BendingIncrease: True/false - Overrides current bending multiplier for avatar and makes it +1 more than what it already is (2 I think so 3) If avatarstate is used, bending wouldn't be increased anymore. The buffs would still be given though.
isnt this done already.?