• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

More configuration options for avatar state

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhanaticD

Verified Member
Its seems the avatar state bypasses all cooldowns or at least significantly lowers them, if possible I would like an option to not have it bypass move cooldowns, or be able to pick the amount it would be divisible by (like a reverse PowerMultiplier)

promancer

Verified Member
Its seems the avatar state bypasses all cooldowns or at least significantly lowers them, if possible I would like an option to not have it bypass move cooldowns, or be able to pick the amount it would be divisible by (like a reverse PowerMultiplier)
Why is this thread being ignored 0_0
In other notes I agree with this, then avatar state could actually be used by donors instead of avatarform.

PhanaticD

Verified Member
but phanatic, i like the no cooldown for avatars. i mean yes i see where your coming from, but if your the avatar then you should have the nocooldown,, thingy.
if your going to sugest that they make a bypass option for you, then i think you should bring the power back to the powerfull moves (lightningburst, earthsmash, suffocate)
what I do on my server has no relevance to how this could be beneficial to the plugin if it is configurable

promancer

Verified Member
but phanatic, i like the no cooldown for avatars. i mean yes i see where your coming from, but if your the avatar then you should have the nocooldown,, thingy.
if your going to sugest that they make a bypass option for you, then i think you should bring the power back to the powerfull moves (lightningburst, earthsmash, suffocate)
First, lightningburst is an add-on aswell as (I think) suffocate. If you want buffs for these take it up with the creators of them. Most servers don't even enable avatarstate. Maybe with this it wouldn't be so ridiculously uncontrollable...

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
First, lightningburst is an add-on aswell as (I think) suffocate. If you want buffs for these take it up with the creators of them. Most servers don't even enable avatarstate. Maybe with this it wouldn't be so ridiculously uncontrollable...
Suffocate is a stock ability.

There were more addons implemented into core. Suffocate, EarthSmash, LavaFlow, WaterArms, FireCombos, etc.

promancer

Verified Member
Suffocate is a stock ability.

There were more addons implemented into core. Suffocate, EarthSmash, LavaFlow, WaterArms, FireCombos, etc.
=O I did not know this...
Anyway, re-evaluating my statement... You still agree that avatar state is a powerhouse right now (as the avatar should be, literally representative of light...) but it needs to be able to be usable. I'd be nice to be able to use it in a nerfed state rather than not at all.

davidlightbreez

Verified Member
=O I did not know this...
Anyway, re-evaluating my statement... You still agree that avatar state is a powerhouse right now (as the avatar should be, literally representative of light...) but it needs to be able to be usable. I'd be nice to be able to use it in a nerfed state rather than not at all.
well on the server we're talking about, it is nerfed. what i think we should do is make it to where 1 person is avatar for like a few days, then it changes Xd, like in the show.

Last edited:

promancer

Verified Member
well on the server we're talking about, it is nerfed. what i think we should do is make it to where 1 person is avatar for like a few days, then it chanes Xd, like in the show.
We can't discuss this in a thread, but I will say this. People can sue if they bought avatar and you take it away. If you could get the avatars to agree with it then you could, but otherwise...
I like your idea, perhaps if it were put in to that server then the intervals could be about a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.