• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

MetalHooks (MetalCable..?) Change or Addon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePhoenixForce9

Verified Member
image.gif
tumblr_muq9trlP471r339oho4_250.gif
Element: Earth
Sub: Metal
Move: MetalHooks (Cables..?)

What we have so far with MetalHooks is quite simple.. Click and reel in // Shoot a mob or player, the cable disappears.

(However this isn't related to TLA or LOK what so ever, I feel like if they are cables they have to have a swinging mechanism so basically like in Attack On Titan, how their MetalCables can be shot in multiple areas and suspend them in mid air or shoot their hooks in one area and reel on the first hook and propel to where your second or (more) hooks)

So what I'm asking is basically is how come we can't do a certain action to reel in our previous hook and reel in to our next book and or if we shoot one hook from an area, it shoots us up with momentum and swings us around.

Also what I'm trying to ask is how come if we shoot into mobs or players we can reel into them and attack them further.

Sorry for my bad English I'm horrible at explaining things. If you don't know what I'm talking about I suggest you watch Attack On Titan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.