• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion MetalCraft

Joeri

Verified Member
Idea:
Metalbenders would be able to craft Iron Items with this move by left clicking (Iron Armor, tools, iron doors, blocks). When they left click it opens a GUI.

How it works
When a metalbender left clicks with this move, It opens a GUI. It shows everything they can craft with the current items in their inventory, Ofcourse they need to have those items in their inventory, If they wanted to craft a pickaxe, they would need 3 iron ingot and 2 sticks. They can only

For example: I use this move and i have 2 stacks and 3 ironingots. The GUI would show

Iron Sword
Iron Pickaxe
Iron Hoe
Iron Shovel
Iron Axe

Basically
This move allows metalbenders to craft iron stuff without need of a crafting table

Last edited:

owlcool

Verified Member
This seems more on the side of mods then plugins, but I GUESS you could make it like how shop plugins work.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
it says stack instead of stick xd I like it tho. Maybe add an "uncrafting" feature too? (Only for items only made from metal, such as buckets and doors)

Kwesi

Verified Member
it says stack instead of stick xd I like it tho. Maybe add an "uncrafting" feature too? (Only for items only made from metal, such as buckets and doors)
The reverse crafting feature would have to be possible only on items with full durability, otherwise it'll be overpowered and exploit the system.