• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion MetalClips (mini feature)

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
If the user doesn't have iron ignots, but the opponent happens to be near/leaning a iron wall with their back, user can bent the wall behind the target to bind him/her and obtain metalkinetic-control over the victim. However, this criteria limits the ability to only moving the opponent along the metallic ceiling|walls|floor.

P.S. Left Click should throw/slam the opponent where the user clicked at.

Last edited:

Pride

Verified Member
If the user doesn't have iron ignots, but the opponent happens to be near/leaning a iron wall with their back, user can bent the wall behind the target to bind him/her and obtain metalkinetic-control over the victim. However, this criteria limits the ability to only moving the opponent along the metallic ceiling|walls|floor.

cool
agree

FirePro7860

Verified Member
Clicking to throw wont work since metalclips already has a click feature, if u dont know about just look it up. Its when u have permission to throw 4 ingots at them. Then if u hold them and click they take damage simulating ur "crushing them to death".

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LG-D722 met Tapatalk

Pride

Verified Member
Clicking to throw wont work since metalclips already has a click feature, if u dont know about just look it up. Its when u have permission to throw 4 ingots at them. Then if u hold them and click they take damage simulating ur "crushing them to death".

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LG-D722 met Tapatalk
Maybe he meant clicking to throw when you're near iron. And instead of clicking to slam them towards something, maybe shift. Ez fix.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Maybe he meant clicking to throw when you're near iron. And instead of clicking to slam them towards something, maybe shift. Ez fix.
Yeah, but now I think of it: it shouldn't matter what shape of metal your bending ~ still be allowed to crush your opponents when in contact with it. Though here's what I though:

1. Extention to earthsmash, allow earthsmash to be launched from vertical surfaces (wall) straight after charging and left clicking the opponent that has their back facing the earth/rock in front of it.

FirePro7860

Verified Member
1. Extention to earthsmash, allow earthsmash to be launched from vertical surfaces (wall) straight after charging and left clicking the opponent that has their back facing the earth/rock in front of it.
Is that a reference to the walls of ba sing se with that giga drill of the Firenation

I loved that episode [emoji2]

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Is that a reference to the walls of ba sing se with that giga drill of the Firenation

I loved that episode [emoji2]
No... and I'm not sure what particular scene you're talking about. Hypothetically, earthbenders should be able bend earth in any flexible (figuratively, and no pun intented) means. Earthsmash only restricted to be charged out of horizontal surfaces makes it kinda limited.

I loved that episode too. Lmao moment when Azula and Aang started sliping, slammed into Aang against the wall and both ended up falling from the drill.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I also got the pleasure of when Aang ran up a wall to do AirBurst, and the way she failed to launch a fire in order to stop Aang precise fall... I got satisfied when I heard her screaming while she was blasted off across the top drill.

Pride

Verified Member
I also got the pleasure of when Aang ran up a wall to do AirBurst, and the way she failed to launch a fire in order to stop Aang precise fall... I got satisfied when I heard her screaming while she was blasted off across the top drill.
SAAAAAME. THAT WAS WHAT'S SO FUNNY.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Why not simply make it when a player is standing near a metal source, lets say within 3 blocks, the metal will bind the player as if it were the original ingots from the current MetalClips, I don't see the need for all of these checks if the player is behind or not.
Logically if the player can shoot metal to bind a being and can shoot metal from a source that the 2 together is possible.

The activation can be any method of sneaks and clicks, but as to not conflict it would be best if the user sneaks while looking at a player, to check if they have at least x amount of metal sources and if it does, it will not run the inventory checks and it will use the sources instead :3.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Oh, I agree. I think there could be 4 tiers. Like with catapult, the longer you hold sneak the more armor pieces bind the player. And it should start from the piece that position respectively (boots if standing on metal, or leggins if positioned at that height, ect.).

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt