• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Metalbending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green

Verified Member
This isn't a suggestion of a move, it's more like a movement. As of now metal bending is very, meh. Metalclips is the only attack move in the core and the only other metal move is the utility move extraction. In the show it was seen that metal benders can go about fighting very easily by just using metal bending moves. This is not the case at all with PK. Only having two metal bending moves really does disappoint me. Metal bending has so much potential it's ridiculous.

So please all you people out there spread the word that metal needs more moves.

Moves that should be added:

http://projectkorra.com/threads/metalshot.4410/#post-60150

http://projectkorra.com/threads/metal-metalcable.3887/ (Not exactly like this but in the range of that idea).

http://projectkorra.com/threads/shifting-function-for-metalclips.1316/#post-48058

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
You're really patient and bias, I can tell you that. Don't you think are already working on it? There weren't any new technique/abilties/combos in what, about a year ago? Devs are having (or had) hard time now squashing bugs and their focus isn't about creating new stuff for bender's/blocker's arsenal.As you can one of your listed links have "looking into" mark, meaning they could take that idea into consideration.

This is thread was unnecessary rant imo. There are loads of threads that we seen members from the team having a like to them along with the blue mark, so the metalbending movement interest isn't lost by pk.

Also, metalbending isn't the one lacking abilities (just a reminder). I know the only reason you posted about metalbending is that presumably
you like it more than other subs, but I'm just wanna say to those that aren't aware - other sub elements need a notice too.

Green

Verified Member
You're really patient and bias, I can tell you that. Don't you think are already working on it? There weren't any new technique/abilties/combos in what, about a year ago? Devs are having (or had) hard time now squashing bugs and their focus isn't about creating new stuff for bender's/blocker's arsenal.As you can one of your listed links have "looking into" mark, meaning they could take that idea into consideration.

This is thread was unnecessary rant imo. There are loads of threads that we seen members from the team having a like to them along with the blue mark, so the metalbending movement interest isn't lost by pk.

Also, metalbending isn't the one lacking abilities (just a reminder). I know the only reason you posted about metalbending is that presumably
you like it more than other subs, but I'm just wanna say to those that aren't aware - other sub elements need a notice too.
Ummmmm excuse you but I think about all elements and sub elements. Just because in the past week I have been posting metal bending stuff doesn't mean I like it more than the others, I'm just trying to make suggestions to the sub-class that is clearly lacking. And did I ever say all the other sub classes where fine? No I didn't! I will make other suggestions about other elements and sub elements when I have gotten all of my metal bending ideas out of my head, thanks.

Green

Verified Member
Also if you want to hear my other thing that I'm going to suggest soon:

-Lighting move that is quick and doesn't need charging.

-Plant bending movessssss

-Another stupid thread trying to explain to people ice's mechanic now is OP and all ice moves need to be combos.

-A sand bending move

-A new water attack move

-Earth move

-A really cool ice bending move that is useful

-Probs more metal bending ideas :D

-Bottle bending

Last edited:

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
This isn't a suggestion.. When you post suggestions 1) they should be your posts and 2) you only put one suggestion in a post
This is more of a bump, which is not necessary at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.