• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete MetalBending Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXturbokidXx

Verified Member
Hello everyone! I have a new passive for earthbenders!

Earth Passive: MetalArmor
When an earthbender is wearing an Iron Shirt, similar to waterbenders and their waterbottles, if they punch on the EarthBlast slot, it would shoot out an Iron Block. This is basically EarthBlast but you do not need to select a source. The MetalBlast would do 2 1/2 hearts of damage (1/2 more) but it would be slower since it is metal. I think Earth should get a passive for this so they can bend without earth bendable blocks near. This could maybe be the RPG item if you would like to add it to that. Thank you fort taking your time to read this :3

Gahshunk

Verified Member
I don't think it should be quite like water bottles because in the event it doesn't return, you're screwed. I think it should do the iron block blast but have short cool downs in between each blast instead so you don't lose it, but I think it should affect its durability ;D

Verdinhox2

Verified Member
I don't think it should be quite like water bottles because in the event it doesn't return, you're screwed. I think it should do the iron block blast but have short cool downs in between each blast instead so you don't lose it, but I think it should affect its durability ;D
or make that the iron block don't disappear like earthblast when touch any enemie or block, and then it return to your body as the armor

Gahshunk

Verified Member
That's where the problem lies. Water bottles do that, too, but you can lose the water by accident if it doesn't have a clear line of sight to return.

NinjaK

Verified Member
That's where the problem lies. Water bottles do that, too, but you can lose the water by accident if it doesn't have a clear line of sight to return.
Not sure if its possible, but perhaps if it hits a block during return the iron block would disappear and an iron chestplate item would fall in its place.

Status
Not open for further replies.