• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Metal Throw

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafHD_

Verified Member
Hello again, I did this other thread as soon as possible, I <3 METAL

MetalThrow ~
MetalThrow is an offensive move for metal benders, although metal benders never actually cut someone on the show with the strips of metal (For obvious reasons), in Minecraft, you would be able to slice someone with a metal strip. It would operate the same way as metal clips with the clicking, but no armor will be put on the person. The person would instead lose a half a heart with the rapid movement of the metal. Only 6 strips can be thrown all together, then a cooldown of 2.5 seconds would occur. I know this is similar to the MetalShots resource by Blaze590, however it is a little different and only iron ingots can be thrown.

Sub-suggestion by Hartford15 - If you are wearing iron or chain armor you can shoot out ingots from it like Kuvria and her guards utilizing their armor for their moves.

Last edited:

djmyernos

Verified Member
Isn't this kinda the same as MetalFragments as well? Maybe this could be added on to MetalFragments, so that if you have iron ingots in your inventory, you can shoot them out like MetalFragments.

MikaDoooo

Verified Member
I like it, but I would go further with the iron armor thing and leave the ingot throwing to clips and fragments. Maybe shoot out the strips to a maximum, consuming your iron armor? And restore the armor in some way? (Like Kuvira does in her fight against the rebels)

LeafHD_

Verified Member
I like it, but I would go further with the iron armor thing and leave the ingot throwing to clips and fragments. Maybe shoot out the strips to a maximum, consuming your iron armor? And restore the armor in some way? (Like Kuvira does in her fight against the rebels)
They dont always provide armor in arenas, thats why the ingots are better as a default.

Status
Not open for further replies.