• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Metal Clips

Warren

Verified Member
I can do all four but it doesn't do any damage does your guysz one do damage or no?

Rhythm

I can do all four but it doesn't do any damage does your guysz one do damage or no?
to do damage i believe you have to put them along the wall, it mentions a wall crush so thats what i think, just havent been able to use all four clips:/

Hutchy50

4 clips is disabled by default so you need to enable it in the plugin.yml file located in the korra.jar. The setting should say bending.ability.MetalClips.4clips in the earth section.

Carbogen

Verified Member
I see that there is a lot of confusion regarding MetalClips, so here are my comments on them.

4 clips is disabled by default so you need to enable it in the plugin.yml file located in the korra.jar. The setting should say bending.ability.MetalClips.4clips in the earth section.
Incorrect. The value false after the permission node just says do not give this permission to anyone with the bending.earth permission, which only allows server operators (OPs) to use it. It has nothing to do with being enabled or not.

What is the Perm, i can't find it anywhere?
bending.ability.MetalClips.4clips is the permission you are looking for.

You must "pin" your enemy against a wall and walk towards them in order to deal "crushing" damage, as stated by @Rhythm .

I hope this clears up any confusion for MetalClips and how to use it :) If you need any more questions about it answered, please mention me in your post with @Carbogen and I will try to get back to you.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Just place the clipped person in front of a wall so that the wall would be behind them and walk/get closer towards the player to start crushing him/her - that's what I'm getting from him.