• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Metal-Blood Bending

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXxethanxXx

Verified Member
i was learning about how there is iron in your blood in biology class today. if theres metal in your blood, then why cant earthbenders do a blood bending type of move? i think some developer should make it. it would be a nice adition and i would really like it. it could have the same mechanics as water blood bending but this one would have sparkles because earthbenders would be taking all the iron of your blood to the top so its really shiny. pls like my idea and impliment it into the plugin. thank you bye

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
i was learning about how there is iron in your blood in biology class today. if theres metal in your blood, then why cant earthbenders do a blood bending type of move? i think some developer should make it. it would be a nice adition and i would really like it. it could have the same mechanics as water blood bending but this one would have sparkles because earthbenders would be taking all the iron of your blood to the top so its really shiny. pls like my idea and impliment it into the plugin. thank you bye
The Iron in your blood isn't a metal, it's a mineral. And the iron is not accumulative enough to be able to be bent. Bloodbending isn't just bending the water in your blood, your body is made up like 80% (don't quote me on that) of water.

xXxethanxXx

Verified Member
okay but you should put it in anyway bcos it would b relly cool to have nd the sparkles would be awesome :D and earth benders can bend minerals so why dont they bend the blood. if theres not enough why dont they just shove dirt in your veins and bend that along with the iron? i think its a good idea. pls add

jedk1

okay but you should put it in anyway bcos it would b relly cool to have nd the sparkles would be awesome :D and earth benders can bend minerals so why dont they bend the blood. if theres not enough why dont they just shove dirt in your veins and bend that along with the iron? i think its a good idea. pls add
If you plan on putting dirt into your veins I'd make sure you are near a hospital cos I'm 99% sure that will kill you.

Majorite

Verified Member
I see where you were going with this, xXxethanxXx, but there is not enough, like WhiteKnight said, minerals or iron in your body. Earthbenders wouldn't really be able to bend that. Also, this would make Earthbenders unbalanced with the other elements. Metalbenders already have MetalClips which allows for blood-bending like control of a person. I think this move would be pointless to add to earthbending moves.

Sorin

Verified Member
Your new ill be nice........But iron is infact a mineral in your blood but in the show some metals aren't able to be bent due to them being to purified and the iron in your blood is a very very pure mineral in-turn making it impossible for an earthbender to bend it.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
So my phone gives me one alert on this thread... Come back and there are like 5 replies. My phone.

Sorin

Verified Member
okay i understand thank u for ur time at lookin at my suggest. i think that was very nice of you. i dont have many friends and this is my first day on here. thank you guys for not hating on me <3 ^-^
Also heads up people don't like when you post something that is posted before just to save someone raging at you.

Migsel

Verified Member
Are you joking? Fo realz, If you are trying to make a joke then that's actually sort of funny. I think dirt in anyone's veins is enough to kill them.

Loony

Verified Member
I see where you were going with this, xXxethanxXx, but there is not enough, like WhiteKnight said, minerals or iron in your body. Earthbenders wouldn't really be able to bend that. Also, this would make Earthbenders unbalanced with the other elements. Metalbenders already have MetalClips which allows for blood-bending like control of a person. I think this move would be pointless to add to earthbending moves.
Someone could make a metal clips+ where if you use a certain amount of ingots it would sink the iron into your skin and you could blood/metal bend more efficiently and for longer. That's the only use of this idea I can see being made.
However I don't think it's needed, metal clips is fine the way it is, in my opinion.
-Loony

Status
Not open for further replies.