• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Pending Review MeskenasBoii is annoyed!

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I like the idea guys, but I don't think this is the way to do it. Try putting it BELOW the reply text box rather than above it. It just looks real cluttered and tedious to see.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Why leave it? Besides, shouldn't this site be antiadvertisement one? I always got an error saying that I shouldn't use adblocker, even thought I'm actually aren't, and that this site is free-advertisement-ish.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Why leave it? Besides, shouldn't this site be antiadvertisement one? I always got an error saying that I shouldn't use adblocker, even thought I'm actually aren't, and that this site is free-advertisement-ish.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt
It's always had ads. They just weren't always so blatant and IN YOUR FACE-ish. I don't agree with where the clutter of ads was put; I think it should be below the text box and not above it. It saves a lot of scrolling plus would look a lot better.