• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Meditate [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
Blaze590 submitted a new resource:

Meditate - Meditate And Regain Health, Hunger, Etc.

Move Name:
Meditate

Element:
Air

Move Uses:
-Attack- Gives Strength Afterwards
-Defensive- Defensive Effects
-Utility- None As Of Now

Effects It Gives You:
Blind 5, 2
Night Vision 5, 2
Saturation 5, 2
Regeneration 5, 2
Fire Resistance 5, 2
Weakness 5, 2
Strength 5 MIN, 1

This was made to simulate a mediation feeling.

Important Facts
-No Cooldown

-Can NOT be used while sprinting, as of meditating can not be done while running (derp)

Permissions(Node)
Read more about this resource...

owlcool

Verified Member
Nice. I dislike how it is only attached to air, but here is a good suggestion. Make it so that you can't move the space of a block while using this. Meditating is usually done sitting, and even then it can be in complex sitting forms.

V

Vidcom

Ah but you CAN meditate when moving on something, as Jinora and Aang both showed by meditating on air bison.

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
Addition To Vids Post: You can NOT Meditate while sprinting. Only walking, which soon it will add a small slowness.

owlcool

Verified Member
Ah but you CAN meditate when moving on something, as Jinora and Aang both showed by meditating on air bison.
Minecarts, pigs, and horses. You could somehow impulment it to work that way,but not that much use to do it that way. You don't lose hunger on those so that is kinda a meh situation.

Elzoz

Verified Member
i like the idea about this, but i think that boost is abit to high comapred to what you need to do it for, in my opinon id increase the time to 10 sec and slowness and hold shift or just stand still for 10 sec...or you could make a config file :3 but otherwise its great :3

Elzoz

Verified Member
on that note i also want to say that it doesnt stack for bending damage with air? or am i the only one who has that effect? it still works for hitting

Orion_Solus

Verified Member
on that note i also want to say that it doesnt stack for bending damage with air? or am i the only one who has that effect? it still works for hitting
Yea it gives you strenth, that doesn't increase your bending performance just your male damage.
I think that in the future (once it has a config) it would have something like power multiplier that would affect airbending.

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
Hey, might be a dumb question but I wanted to take a look at the raw data on my own, so, I unzip the jar but I'm not certain what to open the ability with, notepad++ has a bunch of nulls and such.
Pretty much, what I want to do is make a move for chiblockers that uses this same similar system, when they use the move it'll blind them and give them invisibility and slowness so they have a sort of self defensive/ambush move.
If I can do this, I'll post the move on the main project Korra site.
If anyone wants to bypass me and just make the move too, that's fine X3 Just lemme know, because I wanna see the code for it{Request the name to be 'shroud'}
Your not copying my code and posting it as your own. lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.