• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

LOK/ALA on Xbox 360 kinetic/Wii

HydroMan

Verified Member
I thought just accure... Wouldn't be cool if there was a game (bending one) on Xbox 360 knetic or Wii, where in it you use your movement to bend the elements like in the show. I think it would benefit in learning some/all the martial arts behind the elements. Imagine choosin Azula as your character shooting blue fireballs with punches and kicks that is shown on the screen how you should them correctly. What you guys think about an opportunity for this game to be released? Would you play it or atleast try to? I certainly would.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Yes, but we should start from zero. I mean, I'm as acrobatic as Azula :I
Azula is cool. Don't judge her.

I think it would be nicer if we add others non-bender characters to the play. Like lets say Ty Lee( i hope it is not Tie Ly), Mai, Suki, Asami, Sokka (I could have describe all the female characters, if I had forgot Sokka xD). Each of them would have there independed fightning styles, skills and what not that are based on the show. I feel like I should really request this game to the same game creators who created LOK videogame, but I would suck at explaining the idea how I imagine it to be :(:confused:.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Also each could have a role, maybe like from the show scenes. Imagine you play as Ty Lee and you must chi block Katara's bending from behind whilst Mai distractor her and you must be sneaky or else Katara willl notice and you'll have hard time getting close to her. Or even you'll be requested to take the baby from Sokka while they are fleeing.

Zafkiel

Verified Member
WOULD BE DEFINTELY SOMETHING I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY BUT AS SAID JED OOOOCCCCULUS RIFT AND RAZER HYDRA COULD BE BUTTER

- Why are you writing in caps Zaf , Asked Hero

BECAUSE I'M SOOO HYPED FOR BETA 13

HydroMan

Verified Member
WOULD BE DEFINTELY SOMETHING I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY BUT AS SAID JED OOOOCCCCULUS RIFT AND RAZER HYDRA COULD BE BUTTER

- Why are you writing in caps Zaf , Asked Hero

BECAUSE I'M SOOO HYPED FOR BETA 13
How could razer hydra would accomplish this? Does it really work exactly like wii remote? If so it's great, but it will miss alot of movement then on kinect, as bending evolves not just arms, but legs, torso, feet, knee, chest and ect.