• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into Little waves

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Hello!

This is a little detail that would be nice to see in the plugin! :) Here is my idea:

When you shoot an airblast, airsuction, airswipe etc. across the water, it could create little waves next to it and in front of it. When the air(whatever) stops, the waves could go on for 3 block or something? It could bring the enemy back a bit more and it would look nice :) Also, when you shoot directly at a waterfall or just at water, it could create a little hole in the water. This means air(whatever) could go through water walls (except surgewall) (including surge wave) that could be a good way to prevent you from being pushed back by it.

That's it :)

- Finn

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
But anyway this isn't about licking. It's about little details. So other ppl, tell me what you think about itc:

VCSunlit

Verified Member
But anyway this isn't about licking. It's about little details. So other ppl, tell me what you think about itc:
That's what I mean about licking. It's awesome. ANYWAY I think it'd be a cool feature for runaway strategies that airbenders could possibly use!

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
That's what I mean about licking. It's awesome. ANYWAY I think it'd be a cool feature for runaway strategies that airbenders could possibly use!
That is exactly what I thought1:) (not about the licking part tho)

TehPandaKing

Verified Member
I need this and i need it now. It would be so cool to be able to make air pockets underwater using airblast/airswipe/airburst and stuff!
Also , tornado should make HUGE waves!! This must be added or i will personally murder the developers.
(no hard feelings?)

owlcool

Verified Member
I need this and i need it now. It would be so cool to be able to make air pockets underwater using airblast/airswipe/airburst and stuff!
Also , tornado should make HUGE waves!! This must be added or i will personally murder the developers.
(no hard feelings?)
If you murder the developers they won't make the move. :p (blackmail)