• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Lima bean

Lima Bean or no bean

• Total voters

Mommy Iwata

Verified Member
Prease Understand, Lima Bean takes a long time to develop and will be available in spring 2017 along with the game Lima Bean Battl! for the New Newer Nintendo 3ds U XXL and also the neww Lima Bean amiibo exclusive to Nintendo store

HydroMan

Verified Member

Lima Bean Beans into battle
also greninja is being nerfed
my body is reggie for this bean
Prease Understand, Lima Bean takes a long time to develop and will be available in spring 2017 along with the game Lima Bean Battl! for the New Newer Nintendo 3ds U XXL and also the neww Lima Bean amiibo exclusive to Nintendo store
Why do i get the feeling that this is just the one, same user with multiple accounts? '_'

HydroMan

Verified Member
Im gonna go out on whim and says its ninjakid, cos it wouldnt be the first time hes used multiple accounts, hint hint, salamander guy and pink guy hint hint
Salamander guy was so annoying. Never heard of pink guy be4.

I think there should be rule(if it isn't yet) to disallow the use of multiple accounts.

owlcool

Verified Member
Im gonna go out on whim and says its ninjakid, cos it wouldnt be the first time hes used multiple accounts, hint hint, salamander guy and pink guy hint hint
I am just going to go on whim and say the first person who I thought would do something like this would be @Gold

It just has a style of writing that I feel is unique to him. Now that you mention @Ninjakid1324 I feel that could be a possibility, but my money is still on it being Gold.

Migsel

Verified Member
Bruh I just liked FF, and I thought it was legitimately funny that someone actually had accounts made for them.

I like Smash Bros and Nintendo, but I did not make these accounts either.

Migsel

Verified Member
I am just going to go on whim and say the first person who I thought would do something like this would be @Gold

It just has a style of writing that I feel is unique to him. Now that you mention @Ninjakid1324 I feel that could be a possibility, but my money is still on it being Gold.
It's either someone new or someone who really likes Nintendo, and IT ISN'T ME

The person behind the accounts amuses me TBH. @Daddy Sakurai @Mommy Iwata @Uncle Reggie PM me if you wanna play Smash for 3DS lol