• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Lightning isnt working

Status
Not open for further replies.

axes

Verified Member
the old lightning jar wont work for me :(:(
someone help please :/

iam using project korra beta 11
old lightning addon
i am trying to get old lightning on my server (the lightning like on old orions server or benders heroes)
the normal ligthning is loading still with no errors...

somebody fix plzzzz

Hero

Verified Member
the old lightning jar wont work for me :(:(
someone help please :/

iam using project korra beta 11
old lightning addon
i am trying to get old lightning on my server (the lightning like on old orions server or benders heroes)
the normal ligthning is loading still with no errors...

somebody fix plzzzz
Once you update, I dont think you can ever ger it back.

zDrakon

Verified Member
What do you mean the old lightning? Did it used to shoot an actual lightning strike at you? 0_0 I like the new particle one.

axes

Verified Member
yea people on the server i play on most (flame survival) have been giving out the addon. it was developed by finn too so i know its legit. it was the thor lightning, not the random one

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
On an official note, ProjectKorra cannot fix any problems caused by addons, nor can it be held responsible for them

axes

Verified Member
pk developers came onto my server and griefed everything what do i do now
they even advertised flame survival :(

axes

Verified Member
it wasnt random, a pk developer sent them to me. i thought you guys were professional

axes

Verified Member
so it should be well known that pk developers personally spread corrupt jars to it's OWN community..

i can't tell if you're seriously going to ruin this project or not

Sorin

Verified Member
i can't tell if you're seriously going to ruin this project or not
Ok 1, these developers are amazingly skilled and have been running the show for a year. 2, you should have a test server before you install any plugin, like at all, 3, this is the only report ever of a developer handing out "corrupted jars". Honestly, like you just join today and you have made tons of enemy's, that mai friend is something beyond me. And I highly doubt finn would join your server just to make you install a jar file that doesn't even work, then grief your server, and advertise his. grrr the ignorance flying from your keyboard is ridiculous. As well, every custom recourse that isn't stock PK is not supported, if you have ever installed a custom ability, you'd know this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.