• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Lightning and Creepers

Shadow_8472

Verified Member
So, I was a little surprised when I came back from doing vanilla for a while and the lightning was completely different. I liked the new animation with the particles, but I was saddened by an easy source of charged creepers for mob heads. On the other hand, I don't accidentally strike myself with lightning anymore.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Do creeper get charged when you zap them with Firebending's Lightning? :eek:
No, they don't. He was reffering to the fact that lightning used to be (possibly only in the original TLA plugin) lightning entities/the bolts you see coming from the sky. THOSE create charged creepers but PK lightning does not.

Shadow_8472

Verified Member
When I first learned about the transition to ProjectKorra, they were still using world lightning. I started a world when 1.8 was fairly new and it still used the in-game lightning. Unfortunatly, that one hit the cactus and generated one every 16 blocks in a grid. I did learn the bottom of cactus doesn't hurt, at least.