• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Lightning addition

Azula did moved her hands a lot to produce lightning
When she needed to charge, not talking about firing it and holding it while it fluxes. That scene of the picture you posted, lightning benders didn't flop their hands around, but kept it thrusted with little or to no movement change.

NickC1211

When she needed to charge, not talking about firing it and holding it while it fluxes. That scene of the picture you posted, lightning benders didn't flop their hands around, but kept it thrusted with little or to no movement change.
No I mean that the lighting we have now would be the constant click feature and then hold shift for the constant flow

xNuminousx

Not to mention she was attempting to KILL which would require a higher voltage.

No I mean that the lighting we have now would be the constant click feature and then hold shift for the constant flow
Well, why did you brought up the charging process when I was referring to the releasing&fluxing step? (Well, my fault actually because I didn't specify. Sorry)

After the lightning is fired and is streaming/flowing/fluxing, they had to thrust their hands which would be accurate representation with the left click rather shifting.