• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Lighting Moves on Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I think it would be pretty neat if avatars/lavabenders could light their earth smashes on fire. if you fireblast the top of an earthsmash, it will light on fire. and if you move it over lava, it will light on fire.

There is no real purpose for this, but I think it would be really cool.

I mean who doesn't want to be the Melon Lord :D

as suggested by @Matt fire particles would follow the earth smash as you shoot it. and if you get hit by it you will catch on fire.

Last edited:

Matt

Verified Member
As an "extention" to this, there could be fire particles that follow the EarthSmash and if you are hit by the EarthSmash or particles you are set on fire.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
As an "extention" to this, there could be fire particles that follow the EarthSmash and if you are hit by the EarthSmash or particles you are set on fire.
Ya, that sounds like an awesome idea.

Green

Verified Member
I love this idea!!! Being able to set an earthsmash on fire with fireblast would be sooooo cool!!! It encourages team bending which I love!!!

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
and if you move it over lava, it will light on fire.
Correct me If I'm wrong, but don't all blocks light up that easily or at all? Checked with wikia and it seems there aren't alot of bendable blocks (honestly, I do not think coal is EB, so it leaves nothing bendable) that do light up and if they are, only those should light up.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Yes however, all things have the capability to be on fire in minecraft and besides this isn't supposed to be a bendable blocks thing, its supposed to be a cool feature that happens. Similar to how if you put mudsurge in a tornado you spread the mud around everywhere dealing damage over a wider range.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Yeah but lava doesn't burn stone and ect. If we gonna use physics of what blocks should burn, we better use minecrafts. Fire should light up above and or inside of the earthsmash, since fire can burn on the earthy blocks (checked with the wikia).

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
You do know that this isn't actually going to have flames on it right? That is very hard to create, especially when the earth blast is moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.