• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

LavaMissle

Is this a good idea

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaK

Verified Member
While fire charges look just like it, it's rather small and doesn't look powerful at all. Looks like the enemy is throwing a pebble at you. If you look at the lava missiles Ghazan launched at Bolin, they are definitely not the size of a pebble.

Edit: You could use the Ghast Fireball, same texture different size. But it's still a bit small, plus it's very slow. I'm not sure if speed can be changed or not.

Chen

Verified Member
Yeah a Ghast fireball would definately be better than a Fire Charge, but if the speed can't be altered I think Coolade's LavaSpheres may work better.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
This move would be REALLY cool, but I think the mechanics aren't quite straight as to what you want. Could this move be used if there was only space for 1 fireball to be summoned? What would the source requirements be for it?

Esteban

Verified Member
This move would be REALLY cool, but I think the mechanics aren't quite straight as to what you want. Could this move be used if there was only space for 1 fireball to be summoned? What would the source requirements be for it?
3 by 3 source and yes it could

Status
Not open for further replies.