• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

LavaMissle

Is this a good idea

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esteban

Verified Member
Hi so i came up with a new lava move based on what Ghazan used during his first fight against Bolin

element: earth
move: lavamissle
damage: 2 hearts(since there are three missiles)
cooldown:9000
move description: when you tap shift on a lava block 3 Fire Charges will appear floating behind you and each click will launch one to where you are looking and cause a small explosion where it lands(possibly placing 1 lava block where it lands?) This is what it would look like:

Attachments

Last edited:

Coolade

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I was planning on doing this ability instead of LavaFlow but I chose LF instead because I could get it done faster. Somebody should definitely make this one. They weren't going to be lava charges though, they were going to be tiny lavaspheres that kind of resembled EarthSmash.

Chen

Verified Member
I was planning on doing this ability instead of LavaFlow but I chose LF instead because I could get it done faster. Somebody should definitely make this one. They weren't going to be lava charges though, they were going to be tiny lavaspheres that kind of resembled EarthSmash.
I think I would much prefer this to Fire Charges

Chen

Verified Member
Personally I will and may always see the use of Fire charges as a Firebending ability, probably due to when it was used by Orion a while back, but that's just my preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.