• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Lavaflow Creating Stone, Obsidian, and Un-Revertable Lava

Status
Not open for further replies.

FearlessFrost

Verified Member
Plugin: ProjectKorra Core
Version: v1.4.0 BETA 9
Where the bug exists: The move Lavaflow
Description: Upon reverting, blocks that were turned to lava revert to being stone and sometimes obsidian, usually in large quantities. On occasion, lava will sometimes refuse to revert (usually in smaller amounts that the stone). I can attach a picture of our once beautiful grassland arena (now turned to stone T.T) if you need to see what it looks like.
What should happen: The lava should revert back to whatever blocks were there before, and not leave behind any trace amounts of lava.

Thanks in advance :)

xXturbokidXx

Verified Member

This has been happening to me as well! I got bored and decided to make a banner thanking you for reporting this. xD (i'm bored okay)

jacklin213

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member

This has been happening to me as well! I got bored and decided to make a banner thanking you for reporting this. xD (i'm bored okay)
nice banner haha
Plugin: ProjectKorra Core
Version: v1.4.0 BETA 9
Where the bug exists: The move Lavaflow
Description: Upon reverting, blocks that were turned to lava revert to being stone and sometimes obsidian, usually in large quantities. On occasion, lava will sometimes refuse to revert (usually in smaller amounts that the stone). I can attach a picture of our once beautiful grassland arena (now turned to stone T.T) if you need to see what it looks like.
What should happen: The lava should revert back to whatever blocks were there before, and not leave behind any trace amounts of lava.

Thanks in advance :)
It currently is set to turn everything to stone you will need to talk to @Coolade on that one

Status
Not open for further replies.