• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Resource icon

LavaCool Alpha 1.0

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
Maybe instead of instantaneously it should take a few seconds to work? That seems a bit more fair. We're talking about lava, though. How it interacts with fire should not be changed. (For Heatcontrol)
i totaly agree it should be a slow process maybe 2 or 3 bloks tops per tick, for avatar state could be instant or something along those lines

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
Possibly yes, if you could provide a complete concept.
hey is this what you ment? :eek:

IcePack
this move would change ice into a packed ice allowing for harder and stronger (durability and general strength) icebending, could maybe be an add-on to phasechange? and for those servers that dont have packedicebending enabled the ice could still turn into packed ice but be used as a defencive technique? like mybe be harder to phasechange or when phasechange is used it only gets rid of a small quantity of the packed ice
and maybe make it slightly harder to blow up**

before ice pack
View attachment 1008

After Icepack
View attachment 1009

D1am0ndDude98314

Verified Member
Description:
This move was designed for Earth-Benders and namely their sub-element of Lava to easily cool Lava, The reason I created this was for faster cooling and blocking of moves (Which Lava Flow can't do), I created this move because of a suggestion I saw on the Core suggestions page.

Usage:
Simply left-click on lava and it will cool to stone.

Permissions:
This move has only one permission
- bending.ability.lavacool

Config:

-Range:
Description:
Range that this move will cool
Options:
Non decimal number

-Cooldown:
Description:
Time before this move can be used again
Options:
Non decimal number (recommended in the hundreds/thousands)

-Revert:
Description:
Enable this to allow the reverting of stone to lava
Options:
True/False (true = revert) (false = don't revert)

-revertTime:
Description:
If this is enabled, the time before the stone reverts back to lava
Options:
Non decimal number
Required:
Revert to be true (see above)

- TODO: More config options in a later version

PLEASE NOTE:
This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk.

HOWEVER, if there are any errors I will personally assist you in a private message
OMG YOU MADE IT!!! THANK YOU!!! IT WAS MY SUGGESTION! THANKS!!! :)