• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Lavabending defensive move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I added/updated some stuff about the move. Check it out because it is important as to how the move works. Please leave feedback.

HydroMan

Verified Member
LavaFlow works purely in horizontal, not vertical, directions, so this doesn't work with LavaFlow :C
Which this brings in to my suggestive suggestion for lava to be melted: LavaFlow. I know that's not what you had in mind,
but i think it should do that instead of falling, because lets try making new without repeasing some aspects of waterbending (surge).

Joeri

Verified Member
Even if FireShield is not the most defensive ability in the world it would still count, wouldn't it? I mean, it has defensive functions, and if you use it at the right time its defense is fairly effective.
(Sorry for replying to an old response)
Just because i said fire is an offensive element does not mean it doesnt have any defenses, but in exchange for having high-damage, high-mobility it has lower defenses. Same should be for lava. Low defense since it already has massive damage

Lava already has a defensive move, LavaFlow. If you ask me the shift version is enough defense without making it OP. just like fire has low defense as should lava, which it has right now

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Just because i said fire is an offensive element does not mean it doesnt have any defenses, but in exchange for having high-damage, high-mobility it has lower defenses. Same should be for lava. Low defense since it already has massive damage

Lava already has a defensive move, LavaFlow. If you ask me the shift version is enough defense without making it OP. just like fire has low defense as should lava, which it has right now
Lava doesn't have high mobility doe, therefor it could have an effective defensive ability.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member

Lava should really be compared more to water in the sense it could be used as attack or offense.

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
ok so maybe if you change it to.... hold shift with lavaflow then left click with raiseearth it lifts a slice of obsidian infront of you, the lavabender euivilant of raiseearth :D:D:D

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
so you basicly just want a wall of lava? why not study how bolin escaped kurviras men an derive a move from that? when he makes a lavaflow puddle an uses lavamanip to melt the metal
No, this is not canon I believe and that is not what I suggested

Joeri

Verified Member
Lava doesn't have high mobility doe, therefor it could have an effective defensive ability.
Instead of high mobility it has the highest damage of all, if something has both good defense while having high damage it will become OP

Status
Not open for further replies.