• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete lava idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterkael

Verified Member
in TLOK you see the lava bender (i forget his name) turn the walls of ba sing se into lava to open them. my idea is this.
element: earth
move: earth change (or lava manipulation)
move description: this move would turn earth into lava. with a click it would turn 1 block into lava. shift and and a patch about 2 wide would go out about 5 blocks long. like the other earth moves this would eventually turn back into the thing it was before.

element: earth
move: lava strike (like with the other move the name can be changed)
move description: click and a 1 wide and 10 long thing of lava would shoot in the direction you are looking.
shift and a 3 wide and 10 long would shoot in the direction you are looking. this would also be able to climb up earth blocks.

all of the moves would need to be with a earth bendable block. so tell me what you think.

Attachments

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
I marked this as Complete because at least some of it has been implemented through LavaFlow. I would recommend breaking LavaStrike up into its own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.